Club website: http://www.photopictorialist.com
Photo Pictorialist meetings are usually held on the first Thursday of each month and begin at 7:00 PM.
The club meets at Luther Manor, 4545 N. 92nd Street, Wauwatosa, WI., in the Faith & Education Center on the north end of the complex. Parking is conveniently located adjacent to the entrance.
Questions: email Vice President Kathy Braun at email@example.com.
DATES FOR 2016 – 2017 MEETINGS and OUTINGS
- September 1, 2016: Bring up to 6 images on a flash drive focusing on The Things I Did Last Summer. Treat: Linda Lee
- October 6, 2016: Select two of your best images and bring on a flash drive to the meeting for constructive group feedback. Treat: Dixie Lowin
- November 3, 2016: “The Right Attitude on Life and Photography”, presented by Dr. Yong-ran Zhu. Treat: Howard Vrankin
- December 1, 2016: Annual Holiday Party. Bring a dish to pass and your own drinks. Come at 6:00 PM and eat at 7:00 PM. Images should be sent to Sandra two weeks prior to the party to be included in a holiday slide show. Treat: pot luck dinner. Everyone bring a dish to pass and your own beverage.
- January 5, 2017: Wisconsin Print Circuit Judging. Discussion to follow. Treat: Pauline Beck
- February 2, 2017: Before, During and After. Members show an image as taken and the process used to create the final image. Treat: Bert Hartinger
- March 2, 2017: Macro Photography, Still Life Images and Know Your Camera are three stations that will be set-up to give members hands-on experience. Treat: Pete Koenig
- April 6, 2017: Hand in your images for the year-end competition. Digitals are due to Sandra by this date. Also, send Sandra 10 images prior to the meeting from outings or trips or “whatever”. These images will be shown for a “fun” evening of photography,. Treat:???
- May 4, 2017: Club competition night. Images submitted at the April meeting will be judged by outside judges. This meeting will begin promptly at 6:30 PM. If you arrive late, please enter quietly. The audience is reminded to remain quiet during scoring. Treat: Bring your own & to share.
- May 19, 2017: End of year banquet. Bring your own liquid and a dish to share. Year-end awards will be distributed.
Member Dues: Yearly dues for the Photopictorialists of Milwaukee are $20.00 for a single membership and $30.00 for a couple.