Club website: http://www.photopictorialist.com
Photo Pictorialists meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month, September through May, and begin at 7:00 PM.
The club meets at Luther Manor, 4545 N. 92nd Street, Wauwatosa, in the North/South Boardroom on the south end of the complex.
Questions: email President Pauline Beck at email@example.com.
DATES & TOPICS FOR 2018 – 2019 MEETINGS and OUTINGS
- August 19, 2018 Outing: Denis Sullivan sail
- September 6, 2018: Bring up to 6 images on a flash drive focusing on The Things I Did Last Summer or My Fun Photos.
- October 4, 2018: Presentations by three club members on their approach to “Previsualization.”
- October 30, 2018 Outing to Racine: photo exhibition and glass-blowing shop
- November 1, 2018: Guest Speaker Wayde Peronto, owner of Babboni Photography and worldwide traveler. “Storytelling Through the Lens.”
- December 6, 2018: Holiday Party. Bring your own beverage and a dish to share. View a slide show of members’ photographs.
- January 3, 2019: Judge the Wisconsin Print Circuit. Discussion to follow.
- February 7, 2019: TBD
- March 7, 2019: View club photos from the year’s photo challenge. The challenge categories included: Reflection, Wheel, Fence, Bridge, Church, Window.
- April 4, 2019: Annual Business Meeting and collection of images for club’s May competition. Slide show by Kathy Braun.
- May 2, 2019: Annual club competition.
- May 16, 2019: End of year banquet.
Member Dues: Yearly dues for the Photo Pictorialists of Milwaukee are $20.00 for a single membership and $30.00 for a couple.