Club website: http://www.photopictorialist.com
Photo Pictorialist meetings are usually held on the first Thursday of each month and begin at 7:00 PM.
The club meets at Luther Manor, 4545 N. 92nd Street, Wauwatosa, WI., in the Faith & Education Center on the north end of the complex. Parking is conveniently located adjacent to the entrance.
Questions: email President Pauline Beck at email@example.com.
DATES FOR 2017 – 2018 MEETINGS and OUTINGS
- September 7, 2017: Bring up to 6 images on a flash drive focusing on The Things I Did Last Summer or My Fun Photos. Treat: Linda Lee
- October 5, 2017: Back to Basics. Review the basics of good photography. Images will be critiqued in relation to the topic. Treat:
- November 2, 2017: Guest Speaker Dan Johnson, Marquette University Chief Photographer, “Storytelling With and Without Images”.Treat:
- December 7, 2017: Holiday Party. Bring your own beverage and a dish to share.
- January 4,: Judge the Wisconsin Print Circuit Discussion to follow. Treat:
- February 1, 2018: Several learning stations will be available to members. Bring your images for March’s meeting on a thumb drive. Treat:
- March 1, 2018: View club photos from the year’s photo challenge. The challenge categories included: Door, Flower, Stairs, Portrait, Barn, Animal Umbrella. Images to be brought to the February meeting or emailed in advance. Treat:
- April 5, 2018: Annual Business Meeting. Treat:
- May 3, 2018: Year-end Event.
- May 17, 2018: End of year banquet.
Member Dues: Yearly dues for the Photopictorialists of Milwaukee are $20.00 for a single membership and $30.00 for a couple.