Club website: http://www.photopictorialist.com
Photo Pictorialists meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month, September through May, and begin at 7:00 PM.
The club meets at Luther Manor, 4545 N. 92nd Street, Wauwatosa. See “Location & Time” tab for room location.
Questions: email President Pauline Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATES & TOPICS FOR 2019 – 2020 MEETINGS and OUTINGS
- August 1, 2019 Outing: Tall Ships, Kenosha
- September 5, 2019: Bring up to 6 images on a flash drive focusing on The Things I Did Last Summer or My Fun Photos.
- September 25, 2019 Outing: Milwaukee Art Museum
- October 3, 2019: Themed Photo Shows. Bring up to 55 photos that are about one subject or have a unifying theme for five-minute show.
- November 7, 2019: Guest Speaker Geri Laehn will present “Night Sky” with images of the Milky Way, auroras, and fireworks.
- December 5, 2019: Holiday Party. Bring your own beverage and a dish to share. View a slide show of members’ photographs.
- January 2, 2020: Judge the Wisconsin Print Circuit. Discussion to follow.
- February 6, 2020: View LinkedIn Learning educational videos by Ben Long, professional photographer and teacher. Videos provided by member Phil Block.
- Winter Outing: Date and activity to be determined. Will end with a “Souper Supper” at a member’s house.
- March 5, 2020: View club photos from the year’s photo challenge. The challenge categories included: Stone, After Dark, Motion, Waterfalls, Tree, Sunset/Sunrise.
- April 2, 2020: Annual Business Meeting and collection of images for club’s May competition. Themed Photo Shows by members.
- May 2, 2020 possible outing: Shipyard Tours, Sturgeon Bay
- May 7, 2020: Annual club competition.
- May 21, 2020: Year-end Awards Night, with potluck dinner.
Member Dues: Yearly dues for the Photo Pictorialists of Milwaukee are $20.00 for a single membership and $30.00 for a couple.