Resizing Photos for Digital Projection
Note: Menu selections might be slightly different depending on the Photoshop program you are using.
Resizing photos for digital projection:
- Open your photo in Photoshop Elements or Photoshop CS.
- From the menu bar, select Image/Resize/Image Size (or Image/Image size).
- Look toward the bottom of the Image Size window for Resample Image. Change your resolution to 100 by unchecking Resample Image (click on the box next to it) and changing the number to 100.
- After changing the resolution to 100, recheck Resample Image by clicking on the box next to it.
- At the top of the Image Size window, change Pixel Dimensions as follows:For a horizontal image, change the number in the Width Box to 1920 pixels. (This will automatically adjust the Height box number to approximately 1200).
- For a vertical image, change the number in the Height box to 1200 pixels.
- Click the OK button to close the dialog box.
- Choose File/Save as to save your image with a different name, reflecting the new sizing.